Writer's block happens to everyone. Even to those who need to write something funny into a greeting card. It only takes a few words to stop us. Why not tell a joke? Oh wait, you can't think of a joke either? Let me share some.
1. What do you call a cow that's given birth?
2. What did the momma light bulb 1 say to the baby light bulb?
I love you watts and watts.
3. Waiter points at left overs and asks "Do you wanna box for that?"
"No, but I'll arm wrestle for it."
4. Did you hear Donald Trump wants to ban the sale of pre-shredded cheese?
He's going to make America grate again.
5. We ran out of bread at the Indian restaurant, but our server brought is more.
It was a naan issue.
6. What is the fisherman's (fisherperson's) favorite percussion instrument?
7. A vulture holding 2 dead raccoons is boarding a plane. The flight attendant says, "I'm sorry, sir, but we only allow one carrion."
8. You may think these jokes are cheesy, but I think they're pretty gouda.
9. What do you do when you're attacked by a gang of clowns?
Go for the juggler.
10. A Mexican magician had a disappearing act where he would vanish in a cloud of smoke on the count of three. His assistant started counting off, "Uno, dos" and POOF! The magician disappeared without a tres
There you have it. 10 great jokes to share with your friends in a greeting card. Make 'em laugh with the joke and make 'em laugh with the card. The important thing is to be remembered. And we try our best to help you do that.
Joker Greeting, the best prank greeting cards.