Moms are great, they’ve been there for us since the beginning, always make us feel loved, and they know just what to say for any situation. But then each year, Mother’s Day comes around and it’s our turn to be great, make them feel loved, and know just what to say. But sometimes that last bit, the knowing what to say can be hard...no really, telling your mom just how much you love them can be hard to put into words! So, we decided to help you out. Here are some notes to write in your Mother’s Day card for all the moms, grandmas, and dog moms in your life.
Top 5 Notes to Your Mom
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom, although, to be honest, I feel like you should be giving me a card today, you know because without me you wouldn’t be a mother!
- Happy Mother’s Day, remember all those times you said I was the cutest baby and how much you missed that? Well, here is a little reminder of what I was like as a baby, still miss it?
- Hey Mom, mom, mommy, mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, mom, mom, just wanted to say Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m not sure why I need to thank you for having me when I didn’t really have a choice in the matter. But thanks mom, Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom, hey, can you make my favorite lasagna for dinner tonight?
Top 5 Notes to Your Partner and Mother of Your Kids
- Happy Mother’s Day, I’ve been too scared to ask you in person, but are you counting down the days until the kids turn 18, or is that just me?
- Happy Mother’s Day, I had the kids do an art gift for you, I’m warning you now it’s a bit scary, but they worked really hard so try to not scream too loud when you see it.
- Think we can drop the kids off at your parent's place today? We’ll tell your mom it’s a Mother’s Day gift, she’ll love it! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m starting to think the kids are plotting against us, blink twice if you agree.
- I cannot believe it’s Mother’s Day already, that means it’s only a month until Father’s Day! I’m thinking of going golf that day, can you take the kids?
Top 5 Notes from Grandma/Grandpa to Daughter
- Happy Mother’s Day, Darling, now that you’re a part of the cool moms’ club, I just wanted to remind you what I went through with you! Welcome to the club!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sweetie, now that you’re a mom, that means I’m a grandma! But I’m not nearly old enough to be a grandma! We’ll need to think of a new name for the baby to call me, how about Aunty?
- Happy Mother’s Day, welcome to the club! Get used to this sound because you’ll be hearing it for the rest of your life!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Pumpkin, I’ve been waiting for years for you to have kids so that I can have fun with them and hand them right back when they start crying!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Dear, whenever you think raising your kids is hard, just remember that when I was raising you, I didn’t have an iPad to keep you busy.
Top 3 Notes to Dog Moms
- I get why you got a dog now, I wouldn’t want to hear these noises for 18 years either!
- Just in case you were thinking about having kids anytime soon, I just wanted to give you a little glimpse into what it’s like...no but really, this will be your life 24/7!
- I couldn’t find a Mother’s Day Card for Dog Moms, so this is the best I could do.
And if you are looking for some amazing Mother's Day cards Joker Greeting does have fun cards that will make memories last longer than you'd think from a single card. Each card loops a sound over three hours, open or closed, until the battery dies. And there is no off switch, truly. But if you choose to break the card we hid glitter inside just to make a mess. It's not tiny glitter that everyone hates but we do want to make a mess and make get some laughs.
Here is a video: